Sell your house fast Dallas
Get a cash offer for my home
Sellers Never Pay Fees or Commissions
Send us a message For your fair all-cash offer:
Get a No Hassle Offer
We buy properties Quick
- We cover all of the closing costs
- Close quickly
- We offer on all properties.
- No repairs ever
- No group showings
- No inspections or appraisals.
Homeowners never make repairs
Our Team Gets the Details of your Property
Get in touch
Go Over any Questions Buyers Have about their House
Get your proceeds
Buyers Choose a Date to Close at the Title Company and Never Pay Closing Costs
Selling Your house to cash companies in Dallas TX
We are Dallas cash buyers and buy houses, townhomes, and apartments in just about any condition, situation, and price range. We can pay cash right now for your house don’t require bank financing. We are local investors who have a team of clients in place that can assist you in selling your house quickly. If you’ve ever needed a home buyer, we can help you with a sale that is relatively quick and without a realtor.
Our number one priority is to find a solution to your problem in real estate. Homeowners who work with us, won’t pay commissions to real estate agents for real estate or deal with any other hassles like holding an open house. Our real estate company offers the best prices on suburban and rural property anywhere in the city of Dallas.
Investors purchase all types of properties for sale, including new construction, a townhouse, condo, apartment, land, commercial property, a mansion with acreage, duplexes, triplex, multiplex and even a lot. We’re ready to pay cash for your residential property, if you need to sell it quickly. We buy ugly houses fast (as-is) and we buy properties with cash fast! We are professional and trusted homebuyers that serve people just like you.
Listing my home without paying commissions
- When you sell your home through a real estate agent, the realtor or broker will almost certainly try to get you to list your home on the MLS. There is nothing wrong using the services of a real estate agent.
- But there is a cost, with plenty of fees you may pay. Anyone who has sold a home with an agent has looked at their closing statement and seen all the costs. The numbers do add up quickly.
- Dealing with buyers can present its own set of challenges. What occurs if the buyer can’t close the deal? Buyers will request option days, home inspection, and then ask for repairs that are needed! What happens if the market starts to slow or mortgage rates go up and the buyer doesn’t have the income to qualify for loan approval? Sellers will need to weigh their options.
- A buyers agent will expect a clean, turnkey home, for sale on MLS. You may not have the time or money to do so. Your house may be sold in months, not weeks.
- For sale by owner listings have the same real estate problems. We buy property and land; and will do so quickly with cash, giving you a comparison to a non traditional sale.
What Sellers Pay using a Realtor
Your fees when selling with Agents:
- You pay around 6% to both realtors.
- You pay around 1% in closing costs.
- Wait months for a buyer.
- Closing and funding can take months.
- House buyers will request repairs are made.
- Realtors will be constantly showing the property.
- Buyers will cancel to due bank loan funding.
Get Rid of unwanted property quickly with a Cash Sale
As investors and problem solvers, we can assist a homeowner in a variety of situations and offer you options, including: foreclosure, death, buying a property in probate, divorce, inherited property, vacant houses, being upside down in your mortgage, falling behind on property tax, liens, distressed homes, fire damaged property, and even owning a house with mold or rental tenants that don’t pay rent. There are many reasons why people sell!
List My House on My Own
If you’re thinking of selling your home now, you may be wondering what knowledge you will need to complete the process. Here are some tips to help make the transition as smooth as possible:
- Talk to real estate investors or a landlord about selling your house. They can give you advice on how to market and sell your property quickly and efficiently, avoiding any delays or hassle.
- Use state resources to help streamline the sales process. Many states offer online tools that allow buyers and sellers to communicate and agree on terms more easily.
- Keep a close eye on MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listings for your neighborhood. This can give you ideas on what you can sell your home for.
- Investors buy homes as is for cash in any condition in most cities in DFW and San Antonio, don’t require that you have home insurance, and will cover all of the closing costs including any fees charged by the homeowners association.
- It won’t matter if you are behind on payments, owe property taxes on any homes. We also make an offer on any foreclosures or on properties with multiple offers.
- Cash companies purchase all types of houses including inherited property, a fixer upper in any condition, and even move in ready homes, and prefer the seller don’t fix any items. Here are a few of the situations in which we buy houses:
Homeowners Get A Cash Quote
Shape Doesn't Matter
Dallas Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average home is 2,500 square feet.
- 25.6% of homes are sold between $200k–$299k
- The median price PSF $199 for single family homes [DFW] as of Nov 2022
- The median sales price Dallas County is $325,000 (Jan 23).
- Mymetrotex lists the median sales price in Collin County at $510,500 (Jan 23).
- According to Mymetrotex homes selling between $300,000-$399,000 make up 27.9% of market share (DFW).
- While the average sales price just over $446,000. This is up over 6% year over year.
- In Jan 23 there were 4,659 closed sales. This is down almost 28% from a year ago.
- According to Fred economic data, the total housing inventory in DFW-Arlington is 12,768 active listings [Feb 23].
- This is down from 13% from Jan 23.
- According to Mymetrotex, the average home had 49 days on the market and 31 days to close. This is up 17 days from a year ago.
- There are 3,320 active listings.
- According to NTREIS, the days on market is 44 days.
- There are 1.8 month of supply.
- The average rent-to-list price ratio for a home is 97.2% (as of May 2020)
- The average price per square foot for a home is $155 (as of May 2020).
Avoid the hassle of renovations and showings
You might be advised to consult with a real estate agent. If you need to sell a house quickly in a neighborhood, you could be committing yourself to a lengthy contract. A seller might be waiting for a buyer to put a contract on the home; as well as waiting for bank approval.
- This might not be the best option when you really want to sell your house fast, so we eliminated the entire process.
- We buy houses in most neighborhoods including East, North, and South Dallas in any condition, for the best cash price we can. Take only what you need and leave what you don’t when you move out.
- We want it to be easy for you, so it doesn’t make much difference if the houses need to be cleaned, it’s used as rental property, or if the home is distressed and needs a new roof.
- We treat you with respect and can buy your property with a cash offer. Our goal is to provide a solution and services that best fits the needs of your family, and we want to offer you the value you deserve and get you to the closing table on your timeline.
Our sales process
There are no costs, realtor fees, or stress. We will not charge you anything to give you a price for your home, and selling to us is easy. There is no better way to sell a house than to sell it quickly and easily. See why so many residents prefer working with us. We provide real estate solutions that make people’s lives easier and remove the uncertainty in the home buying process.
What is the average price of a home in dallas
The average price of a home varies depending on the source. Zillow reports an average home value of $309,505 as of August 15, 2023 (source: Zillow). Redfin reports a median sale price of $454,525 as of June 2023 (source: Redfin). Norada Real Estate reports that the average sales price for homes decreased from $534,560 to $509,825 from May 2022 to May 2023 (source: Norada Real Estate).
House buyers don’t require cleaning or charge extra fees
Because you want to sell a house fast, you may not want to spend time making it look nice or fixing problems in the home. You want to find a buyer and get out as soon as possible with a price that makes sense for you and that allows you to move on with your life.
If you sell through a broker, there may be requirements. The listing should be in good condition. You might be asked to pay for a home warranty, and you will be asked to fix any problems. The average home buyer spends about $1,500 on a home warranty. You don’t have to worry about any of this with home buyers who pay in cash for property.
When you work with an investment firm you get benefits. No cleaning, no binding contracts with a real estate agent, just quick cash for your home that goes right into your pocket.
When you sell your house to Bodebuilders, our cash offers are fair, and you are under no obligation to sell. There isn’t much negotiation and we give you plenty of space to make the decision that is best for you. You have a choice and simply need to decide whether our offer is suitable for you and your family.
If you don’t choose our company, be sure to use a cash buyer with good reviews. When you accept, close on your schedule, and we open escrow at the title company. We’re quick, but we’re also effective, and we show compassion!
Our offers aren’t contingent an interest rate, a credit score, or any other market factors. Fill out the form if you’re interested in your free money offer and we will get in touch with you.
Homebuyers Offer you an Easier Way
☑️Seller pays 6% at closing
Who Pays Closing Costs?
☑️Paid by seller average 1%
☑️Zero, investors usually pay
☑️Yes, will be contingent on sale of home
Number of Showings
☑️Unknown, until the house sells
☑️one , sometimes ZERO
☑️In as little as 7 days or a day you choose
Who Pays for Repairs
☑️Seller normally pays
☑️NONE, “as is”
Inspection and Financing Contingency
☑️Some Sales will Fall Through
☑️NONE, "no requirements"
Options for homeowners
Homeowners that need to sell their home fast have options.
- Fair Cash Offers
Cash home buyers purchase houses and condominiums in any condition from property owners at prices that make sense. We don’t waste your time with low offers. Our investment firms let sellers know if the amount we can pay doesn’t make sense for their Dallas Texas property. We just need details like your property address , square footage, and a few bits of other information.
- Fast close
The quickest way to sell a home in Dallas is without bank financing. There is no time wasted on the mortgage approval processes, appraisals, or funds being approved by lenders. We close on your timeframe after our inspections to ensure that everything is in working order.
- We Buy “As-Is”
By selling to a home buying company, you can save thousands of dollars on renovations on a remodel. We always buy a house as-is or it could certainly be distressed property or fixer-upper. Whether the home has a foundation in need of repair, needs new paint, or is just distressed, leave those fixes to us. We have contacts in the real estate industry that make this affordable.
- No realtor commissions
We are not realtors and don’t act as brokers. There is no commission for selling houses to us. Our offers are completely free and you can turn down our offer with no regret.
- Choose the Closing Date
Bodebuilders operates on your timeline and can help you with your real estate situation . Will you stay after the sale? We make the process simple, prevent headaches, and keep you updated during the entire sales process. Many sellers choose to have an estate sale before they close or just leave a bunch of stuff inside.
- Straightforward Process
The fact that we have a quick and easy process is the main reason people work with us. Bodebuilders offers a hassle free experience. Sell without having to be listed on the multiple listing service.
- The Entire Home Selling Process made Easy
We are aware that other companies and wholesalers buy houses in Irving, and areas including Fort Worth, Garland, Plano, Carrollton, and Arlington TX. Use a cash home buyer you can rely on to offer a fair price for your home and close quickly in most circumstances.
Why is selling my house such a hassle
It doesn’t have to be. We get you an offer for your home fast in any price range! Call our company today! Ask any questions and tell us your goals. We serve any area in and around DFW and have houses for sale as well.
Our team wants it to be easy, affordable, and efficient for you, so it doesn’t matter if the house has a bunch of junk on the property.
We are in the business of helping families and homeowners. In the event that you don’t want to use our services, we can list your home on the MLS for a discount. Send us a message now.