Sell My House Fast Houston TX
We Buy Houses In Houston Texas
No Fees. No Commissions. More Cash In Your Pocket.
Simply fill out the form For your fair all-cash offer:
Receive a Free Online Quote From a Cash Buyer
We Buy Houses Houston
- We cover all of the closing costs
- Close quickly 7-14 Days
- We offer on all properties. No waiting
- No repairs are ever needed
- No group showings
- No appraisals or formal inspections.
“Sell My House Fast Houston TX!”
We Buy Houses In Houston TX For Cash!
FAST ONLINE QUOTE
We research the details of your house and start crafting a great offer for you.
QUICK PHONE CALL
We go over any questions or concerns to sell your home with a no obligation cash offer.
GET YOUR CASH
How to Sell Your House for Cash in Houston, TX
You are here because you decided to “sell my house fast” and we want to give you a fair offer on your home. It doesn’t matter if you live in it, want to rent it out, or it’s not even habitable.
Our company is made up a small group of investors that assists property owners who have inherited a property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, have downsized, or are just unable to sell. Even if the house is distressed and requires repairs that you cannot afford, or if the house is a fixer upper, or has rental tenants that are behind in paying their rent.
Don’t waste money on commissions paid to real estate agents. Houston cash buyers like us will buy an apartment, condo, a flat, townhouse, and land. If you have a place in any area in Houston that you need to sell. Homebuyers like us want to make you a cash offer on any residential property. You are under no obligation to sell. Get all the information you need from us; including the price we can pay fast! Call us today.
Is Selling your House for Cash the Right Move?
Are you ready to sell my house fast Houston? Homeowners in Houston, Texas have three options: sell to a home buyer, for sale by owner, or use the services of a realtor. It is important to weight all these options before you make a decision.
It can be difficult to price your house for sale. We take care of everything for you, allowing you to avoid costly repairs to prepare your home for sale. That solves your “sell my house fast” problem and makes your life easier.
Even in a seller’s market, knowing the numbers is critical. Listing a house with a real estate agent on the multiple listing service may fetch a higher price in the majority of situations, which might be the best option for a seller.
Accept a Cash Offer for your House in Houston, TX
If an agent is unable to sell your home, companies like ours with plenty of experience can help you. (Not everyone is suited to selling a home through a real estate agent.)
However, there are costs involved in this process because more money in your pocket does not always mean more cash at the end of the transaction.
It takes time to list your home with a local realtor. This might not be the best choice as closing a deal can take months. As you prepare the house for sale, it may need repairs, cleaning, and staging. These are all things that cost time and money.
Sell Your Home Without a REALTOR?
The Best Way To Sell A House Fast In Houston TX
How We Purchase Houses for Sale
Home buyers will let our clients know right away if they can assist you with your property, because unlike selling through an agent, you won’t be waiting to see if a buyer can obtain financing. We realize you have a choice who you do business with and want to make the selling process simple.
Headaches and hassle and negotiation can add stress and months to the process, and you also may not be ahead of the curve after paying commission to the buyers agent and listing agent.
Bodebuilders operates in an efficient manner. A company like ours will make anyone a fair, all cash offer for your house without the need to request additional funds from a bank. A cash buyer isn’t concerned with a credit score or interest rate. The best part is which we can close on your home when you want. It doesn’t matter what condition the residence is in, if there tenants behind on their rent, or the home needs renovations.
If you need cash fast, we can buy a house on your schedule and provide home solutions that make sense. If you accept our offer, we will then set up a closing date with the title company, deposit the money in escrow, thereby clearing up any issues you have from selling your home.
Receive a Free Online Quote From a Cash Buyer
Reasons to Sell your Home without a Real Estate Agent
People know there are reasons why using the services of a real estate agent makes sense. Agents knowledge and advice can be paramount in the sales process. This is especially true when you aren’t rushed to sell or someone has a lot of equity in the home. The agent will place your home on the MLS with all the other real estate listings. When selling through an agent, your fees will be as follows:
- People pay commissions that total around 6-7 percent.
- You pay 2-3% in closing costs.
- Closing takes 60-90 days after offers are accepted.
- Buyers expect you to make the necessary repairs.
- Realtors have numerous showings per day.
- Buyers must be approved for any financing.
|w/ Agent||w/ Bodebuilders|
✔️Seller pays 6% at closing
Who Pays Closing Costs?
✔️Paid by seller average 1%-2%
✔️Zero, investors usually pay
✔️Yes, will be contingent on sale of home
Number of Showings
✔️Unknown, until the house sells
✔️1, sometimes ZERO
✔️In as little as 7 days or a day you choose
Who Pays for Repairs
✔️Seller normally pays
✔️NONE, “as is”
Inspection and Financing Contingency
✔️Some Sales will Fall Through
✔️NONE, "no requirements"
List your Property on the MLS with us
Still not convinced that this process is not the way for you, we can list your house on the MLS too just like any broker. There are many listings on MLS and plenty of buyers are present there. We can help you with any repairs, negotiation, cut through the hassles, and bring your house up to showcase status.
Why Won’t My House Sell
Why isn’t your house selling after more than five million homes were sold in the United States in 2018? There are numerous reasons why properties may not sell, but the following are some of the most common:
- Prices are too high.
- The home requires repairs or updates.
- It has very little curb appeal.
- Its location is undesirable: a busy street, neighborhood problems, and the home doesn’t generate any interest.
- There is too much competition: there are too many “better” homes for sale.
- It might not be the time to sell a house in Houston right now.
- Inventory is high, he process might not be as effective, especially if you need to sell a house speedy for a reasonable price.
Quick Facts about the Housing Market in Houston, TX
- The average time it takes to sell a house in Houston is 31 days on market.
- Only 8.5% of homes in Houston are sold as-is.
- The average home in Houston costs $137 per square foot.
- Houston has a homeownership rate of 46.2%.
- The median home value in Houston is $341,950, over a 10% increase from 2021.
- The average down payment in Houston is $16,700, or 10% of the home’s value.
- The city has a wide variety of housing options, from apartments to single-family homes.
- According to Realtor.com the current housing inventory is 20,141 homes.
- According to HAR, the average price of a single family home rose to $411,671 as of August 2022.
Commissions, Fees and Extra Expenses
- A homeowner doesn’t have to worry about paying any real estate commissions.
- We buy homes regardless of its condition and don’t require any repairs.
- Sellers won’t have to pay any closing costs.
Mistakes Made in the Selling Process
Some common mistakes when selling your house for cash in Houston:
- Not getting a home inspection before listing the property.
- Not getting a professional appraisal of the property.
- Pricing the property too low or too high.
- Not marketing the property properly.
- Not using a real estate agent to list the property.
How Bodebuilders Can Help You
We are committed to assisting our clients understand the process when they sell their home to Bodebuilders. Companies like ours are problem solvers and are here to offer a solution selling your home; taking the lion’s share of work off your hands. Forget about the stress that comes with the traditional method of selling your home. Houston cash house buyers won’t perform any traditional inspections or rely on any appraisals for funding.
We buy houses quickly and professionally in the surrounding areas of greater Houston and because we are industry experts, you should know that our cash offers are fair, and competitive. We treat our customers with respect. Our company will look at commercial property that includes a warehouse, an office, or any type of building. Rest assured our goal is to make our client a priority, and provide value, and solve problems. You don’t have to worry about any hidden fees or closing costs. We sell homes too. Call for you no obligation free offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most people won’t have to pay taxes on their home that they sell in Houston, TX. However, if you make more than 250,000 on your home, or more than 500,000 and your married, you will not be able to claim a capital gains exemption on your home.
You are going to want to list your home on the MLS to get the most money for your home. This will also mean your house should be in turnkey condition.
- What is the crime rate in the area?
- What are the schools like in the area?
- What is the average cost of living in the area?
- What is the average price of a home in the area?
- What is the job market like in the area?
Houston, TX has been a sellers market for some time. Houses on the market remain extremely limited. Homeowners have been hesitant to negotiate. Here is the inventory for Houston, TX.
Typically, a home appraisal is not affected by cleanliness. What affects the appraisal will be the square footage of the home and the condition.
A seller who pays in cash doesn’t have to apply for a loan. This means the buyer can close in a week or less depending on how quickly title can process the paperwork.