Sell my house fast Houston
Sellers Never Pay Fees or Commissions
Send us a message For your fair all-cash offer:
Get a No Hassle Offer
We buy properties quick
- We cover all of the closing costs
- Close fast
- We offer on all properties.
- Sellers don’t make repairs
- No group showings
- No inspections or appraisals.
Homeowners don't make Repairs
Our Team Gets the Details of your Property
Get in touch
Go Over any Questions Buyers Have about their House
Get your proceeds
Buyers Choose a Date to Close at the Title Company and Never Pay Closing Costs
Get an offer online for your house in Houston
You might be here because you typed in Google you needed someone to buy my house. It doesn’t matter the reason for the sale; if you live in the property currently, want to rent it out, don’t make the income, are behind on mortgage payments, or you just need the money. We can help you sell your house fast in Houston, TX.
Our company is made up a small group of investors that assists property owners who have inherited a space, own a vacant house, owe liens, have downsized, or are just unable to sell. We will buy you real estate even if the house is distressed and requires an investment for repairs that you cannot afford, if the home is a fixer upper, is being used as a rental, or has tenants that won’t pay, or are in the middle of a lease.
Don’t waste money on commissions paid to real estate agents and their brokers. Houston cash buyers will purchase an apartment, condo, a flat, manor house, duplex, townhouse, and land. We buy in any area in Houston Texas and surrounding places like Katy and Sugar Land, TX, that you need to sell.
Homebuyers prefer to make make you a cash offer on any residential houses available, and never need a loan to complete the sale. You are under no obligation to sell; meaning there is nothing to lose! Get all the information you need from us; including the price we can pay fast! Call us today.
Is selling your real estate for cash the right decision
Are you ready to sell a house fast in Houston? Homeowners in Houston, Texas have three options: sell to a home buyer, for sale by owner, or use the services of a realtor. It is important to weigh all these options before you make a decision.
It can be difficult to price your house for sale. Cash home buyers will take care of everything for you, allowing you to avoid costly repairs to prepare your home for sale.
In todays seller’s market with higher interest rates, knowing the numbers as a home seller or investor is important. Listing a house with a real estate agent on the multiple listing service may fetch a higher price in the majority of situations, which might be the best option for a seller who don’t want to hold an open house or work with other agents who want to schedule a showing for their clients.
Benefits of working with a Cash Buyer
If an agent is unable to sell your home fast, there are a bunch of companies(like ours, including ibuyers ) with plenty of experience that can help you. (Not everyone is selling a home through a broker.)
However, there are costs involved in a transaction with a realtor. In which situation do you end up with more cash?
It takes time to list your home with a local realtor. This might not be the best choice as closing a deal can take months. As you prepare the house for sale, there may be repair costs, cleaning, and staging. These are all things that cost time and money. We realize speed to close is a concern for most sellers.
Listing your home without a Realtor
How we purchase homes for Sale
Home buyers will let our clients know right away if they can assist you with your property, unlike selling through a broker, you won’t be waiting to see if a buyer can obtain financing or a loan from banks. You have a choice who you do business with and want to make the selling process simple.
Headaches, hassle, and negotiation can add stress, uncertainty, and months to the process. You will also be paying realtor fees to the buyers agent and listing agent. There are no contingencies and no pressure!
Our group of professionals have years of experience and can help determine what your home is worth. A company like ours will make anyone a fair, all cash offer for your house without the need to request additional funds from a bank.
A cash buyer isn’t concerned with a credit score or interest rate. An advantage is that we can close on your home on your timeline. It doesn’t matter what condition the residence is in, the type of rehab the home needs, or how much money we need to invest to remodel the place.
We provide real estate solutions and believe professionalism is one of the most important factors in any home sale!
If you need cash fast, we can buy a house on your schedule, and provide home solutions that make sense for your circumstances. If you accept our offer, we will then begin the closing process with the title company, deposit the money in escrow, thereby clearing up any issues you have from selling.
Homeowners get a fast cash quote
Reasons to sell houses with a real estate agent
People know there are reasons why the traditional route of using the services of a real estate agent makes sense. An agent’s knowledge and advice can be paramount in the sales process. This is especially true when you aren’t rushed to sell or someone has a lot of equity in the home. If your property is move-in ready, or not a fixer-upper, a realtor will place your home on the MLS with all the other real estate listings. When selling through a broker, your fees will be as follows:
- People pay commissions that total around 6-7 percent.
- You pay 2-3% in closing costs.
- Closing takes 60-90 days after offers are accepted.
- Buyers expect you to make the necessary repairs.
- Realtors have numerous showings per day.
- Buyers must be approved for any financing.
|with Agent||Sold with Bodebuilders|
❌Seller pays 6% at closing
Who Pays Closing Costs?
❌Paid by seller average 1%-2%
✅Zero, investors usually pay
❌Yes, will be contingent on sale of home
Number of Showings
❌Unknown, until the house sells
✅1, sometimes ZERO
✅ As little as 7 days or a day you choose
Who Pays for Repairs
❌Seller normally pays
✅NONE, “as is”
Inspection and Financing Contingency
❌Some Sales will Fall Through
✅NONE, "no requirements"
List your property on the MLS with us
Still not convinced that this process is not the way for you, we can list your house on the open market with the MLS too; just like any broker.
There are many listings on MLS and plenty of buyers are present there. When you work with us we can help you with any repairs, negotiation, cut through any hassles, and help you in the various processes of the sale.
Why Won’t people buy my property
Why isn’t your house selling after more than five million homes were sold in the United States in 2018? There are numerous reasons why properties don’t sell, but the following are some of the most common:
- Prices are too high.
- The home requires repairs or updates.
- It has very little curb appeal.
- Its location is undesirable: a busy street, neighborhood problems, and the home doesn’t generate any interest.
- There is too much competition: there are too many “better” homes for sale.
- It might not be the time to sell a house in Houston right now.
- Inventory is high, he process might not be as effective, especially if you need to sell a house speedy for a reasonable price.
Quick Facts about the Housing Market in Houston, TX
- The average time it takes to sell a house in Houston is now 59 days on market. This is an increase of over 51% from January 23.
- Only 8.5% of homes in Houston are sold as-is.
- According to Realtor.com the average home in Houston costs $176 per square foot
- According to HAR, total dollar volume of homes sold in Nov. [$2,014,195,183]
- According to HAR median sales price in Houston is $315,000 [Jan 23].
- Single family homes sales fell almost 30 percent in January compared to Jan of 22.
- The city has a wide variety of housing options, from apartments to single-family homes.
- According to Realtor.com the current housing inventory is 17,766 [February 2023] homes.
- According to HAR, the average price of a single family home rose to $381.983.
- According to HAR, there were 7,167 pending sales in Jan 23.
- It would take 2.7 months to deplete the inventory (single family homes). It was 1.9 months a year ago.
- Active listings have increased over 63%, from Jan 22 to Jan 23.
- The Houston housing market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, with the population projected to increase by over 20% by 2040.
- The average sale-to-list price ratio in Houston is 97.3%, meaning that sellers are typically getting close to their asking price.
- The average price of a home in Houston in January 2020 was $291,034. Three years later (Jan 23) the average price increased to $381,983. This represents an increase of 31% in 3 years!
- The median price of a house in Houston in Jan 2022, was $310,000. In December of 2022 the median price rose to $330,000, which represents an increase of 6.4% over the calendar year.
Commissions, fees and extra expenses
- A homeowner doesn’t have to worry about paying any real estate commission.
- We buy homes regardless of its condition and don’t require any repairs.
- The home owner won’t have to pay any closing costs.
Mistakes made in the selling Process
Some common mistakes when selling your house for cash in Houston:
- Not getting a home inspection before listing the property.
- Not getting a professional appraisal.
- Pricing the property too low or too high.
- Not marketing the property properly.
- Not using a real estate agent to list the space.
How Bodebuilders can help you
We are committed to assisting our clients understand the process (transparency is key) when they sell their home to Bodebuilders. Companies like ours are problem solvers and have many ways to offer a solution selling your home; allowing you to move on with your life.
Forget about the stress, burden, and headache that comes with the traditional method of selling your home.
Houston cash house buyers won’t perform any traditional inspections, lock your in long term contracts, or rely on any appraisals that lenders require.
We buy houses, townhomes, and condos quickly and professionally in the surrounding areas of greater Houston (including midtown, downtown and uptown) You should know that our cash offers are fair, and competitive. Remember no realtor commissions are collected!
We treat our customers in the community with respect and try to offer the best deals with minimal delays. Our company will look at commercial property that includes a warehouse, an office, or any type of building that is available.
Rest assured our goal is to make our client a priority, and provide value and convenience, and solve problems by paying you in quick cash. Whether you are in the middle of a divorce or foreclosure, we buy houses fast. You don’t have to worry about any hidden fees or closing costs. We sell homes too.
If you are up late at night worrying about what to do in your situation, call for your no obligation free offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are going to want to list your place on the MLS to get the most money for your home. This will also mean your house should be in turnkey condition. Improvements to the property can increase its value.
- What is the crime rate in the area?
- What are the schools like in the area?
- What is the average cost of living in the area?
- What is the average price of a home in the area?
- What is the job market like in the area?
Houston, TX has been a sellers market for some time. Homeowners are now negotiated as the buyer pool has begun to dry up. Here is the inventory.
- Contact a home buyer to get a quote
- Ask any questions you may have regarding the process
- Get your cash from the title company at closing.