Sell my house fast Austin
Get a cash offer for my home
Sellers Never Pay Commissions or Fees
Send us a message for your fair all cash offer:
Get a No Hassle Offer
We buy properties quick
- We cover all of the closing costs
- Close fast
- We offer on all properties.
- Sellers don’t make repairs
- No group showings
- No inspections or appraisals.
Homeowners never make Repairs
Our team gets the details of your property and prepares an offer.
Get in touch
Go over any questions buyers hhave about their house.
Get your proceeds
buyers choose a date to close at the title company and never pay closing costs.
How to sell your House for cash in Austin, TX
Bodebuilders is a Austin home buyer that purchases houses in need of fix or renovation. We are investors, and buy houses directly from homeowners who prefer convenience and don’t want to list their property for sale. We buy houses fast for cash in any condition without hassle or any headaches.
Investors like us then will fix them and then will list these houses for sale!
Home owners don’t have to deal with the burden or hassle of fixing anything, since we handle everything! Cash buyers are here to solve problems and assist sellers throughout the process.
Usually the fastest way to sell a house is with a fair cash offer. Remember investors like us don’t need a loan officer to approve bank funds!
Bodebuilders has strong values and finds real estate solutions and presents options for people with distressed properties.
We buy land, a condo, apartment or townhouse, a duplex, and houses of all types in and around the area of Austin TX.
Buyers don’t require bank financing, funds, lenders, or an additional loan to buy your property for sale. This means a credit score and down payment a lender requires, and interest rate they offer, won’t affect us.
A real estate investor like us doesn’t need their approval. The process is easy, as companies like our will deposit money in escrow at the title company, and homeowners get money quick.
If real estate agents are unable to sell your home fast, we buy homes in any type of market. Selling houses that need a big investment and renovations are not always an option, and usually needs a bank to approve a loan.
- There is no need to clean up the property
- There is no need to repair the place
- No agent fees; an appraisal not conducted.
- There won’t be a delay with paperwork.
- Avoid wasting time working with a seller’s agent who can’t get the prices they promised and can’t find a solution.
- Avoid signing a 6-month contract that binds you to an agent.
We buy real estate with no commission feesWe are not brokers, we are Austin cash home buyers; there are no commission fees with Bodebuilders! When you use a realtor to sell your home, you will pay a minimum of 1% to 6% for both the buyers agent and seller’s agent. If your home is worth $300,000, you might have to pay $18,000 in realtor fees. That is money taken out of your pocket! Part of the reason a homebuyer makes sense is that there are no fees, no repairs, and most importantly, you get the peace of mind that we close on time, every time.
Benefits of not Using a Realtor
Your fees when selling with Agents:
- You pay around 6% to both realtors.
- You pay around 1% in closing costs.
- Wait months for a buyer.
- Closing and funding can take months.
- Buyers will request repairs are made.
- Realtors will be showing the space.
- Buyers can cancel to due bank loan funding.
Austin Round Rock, Texas real estate facts
- Austin, Texas is the 11th largest city in the United States and the 4th largest in the state of Texas.
- The average days on market for a home is now 58 days.
- Total sales volume [Nov] was 1.17 billion.
- Many Austin home buyers are paying well above asking price for homes. (there are 3.1 months of inventory.
- According to Arbor, the median sales price of a home in Austin-Round Rock is $467,955.
- The median sales price in Austin decreased to $530,000.
- In 2019, the Austin-Round Rock metro area ranked as the third fastest-growing metro area in the U.S., with a population growth of 2.8%. The total sales volume in dollars is $1.34 billion in October of this year.
- The average sale-to-list price ratio in Austin is 97.2% (Redfin, 2020)
Homeowners get a price quote
Shape Doesn't Matter
Get a Cash Offer Fast
- Do you want to delay the foreclosure process in Austin or are you well behind your mortgage payments?
- Do you need to resettle quickly and are looking for a cash sale of your Austin home?
- Do you have a vacant rental property you need help selling?
- Did you inherit a space that required repairs?
- Do you have tenants (or family members) who you can’t seem to get rid of?
- Do You have a residential property and don’t want to pay home insurance or property tax?
- Do You want to avoid realtor commissions and listings on MLS?
- Are you in the middle of a divorce?
- Is your house in need of repairs and other things that you don’t want to pay for?
- Are you landlord with a home occupied by tenants? Yes we buy Austin houses like this too!
If you find yourself in any of the above situations; or you have a place with equity and just want a quick transaction without delays ( a sale with a broker might not be for everyone), then selling your home to companies that buy houses can put money in your pocket fast.
We always pay cash for houses
Our mission is to offer assistance and make the home buying experience for a homeowner as easy as possible without a real estate agent or broker.
This is possible by only making cash offers or using private money because it eliminates headaches and stress associated with the traditional selling process, like using banks.
Cash buyers will not only make you a fair offer (based party on square footage and location), but we will also close in as little as 7 days, or on your timeline!
That makes for a sale that occurs pretty fast without you waiting! You can get cash for your home, which can be used for anything you need.
There are no needless repairs
We all know how exhausting it is to sell a house fast in Austin as-is, especially one that needs an big remodel. You do not have to do any fixes, rehab, or cleaning with us.
A home buyer can purchase your home in any condition or situation. Even if it has mold, is probate, or you owe taxes on your place, we can help you move on with your life. In a traditional sale, you can expect negotiations, especially if the home needs a lot of work.
You can sell your home as-is with no contingencies, without having to stage it or make it look good for buyers. You don’t need to make any improvements to your home before selling it. This allows you to spend more time planning and moving; while also avoiding unnecessary costs for yourself or your family!
Close on Your schedule
We’ve been buying homes in this real estate market and know exactly how this business operates. We can always close on your schedule! Call us right now and we’ll walk you through our simple process and make you a cash offer! The choice is yours.
Get an Offer on your Property with as Little Stress as Possible
Whatever your situation is, we can help. Don’t forget to fill out the form so someone from our company can get in touch with you.
Real estate investors will purchase your Austin home at a price regardless of its situation, condition, or timeline. We understand that central Texas is not typically associated with homes that need to be sold quickly, but we’ve been here serving the areas around Austin, helping people just like you.
A cash home buyer purchases properties and fixer uppers in neighborhoods around the area of Austin Texas, as well as commercial property in all shapes, a vacant lot, and other situations; where homeowners need to sell houses quick!
Remember there is no need for a real estate agent or an attorney!
There are many reasons why people want to be done with a home; if you have properties that you need to sell fast in Texas contact us!
Bodebuilders will make the sales process Simple
- You will not be charged an agent commission from any seller’s agent or any brokers, and we will cover all normal title and closing costs, giving you more cash!
- You don’t have to fix the property because we buy Austin houses “as-is” and take care of any repairs.
- You are not required to prepare your home for showings or to deal with other home buyers.
- We will buy and close on time, operating in an efficient manner, as we don’t use bank financing.
- We buy houses in Austin Texas and pay cash for them ‘as-is” without a home inspection or appraisals.
- We close fast without much negotiation. We may offer extra time in your property after closing.
Cash home buyers can close within 7 days
We are problem solvers and assist countless families and can aid in an effective manner with a cash offer! Our company purchases houses in Austin as an investment, and in the surrounding suburban areas like Round Rock and Georgetown. We can help you in selling your house quickly. Cash home buyers aren’t bothered by interest rates , and are ready to make an offer as will put up cash in escrow now!
We pay cash for your property in its current condition, with no need for costly and time-consuming home repairs. We will pay all closing costs and even the homeowners association fee so that you do not run out of money during the sale process.
Homeowners won’t have to deal with the stress of a foreclosure or the hassle of making any repairs, or staging which means zero stress.
Bodebuilders guarantee quick closings, in as little as 7 days, while always treating you with respect and offering you the value you are seeking. We will help you in selling your house speedy.
Call our Austin company today
Give us a phone call if you are stuck in a residence you no longer love and want a quick sale and want to avoid MLS and don’t want to go FSBO; or you believe it will cost a fortune to get your home ready to sell, or you wish you could just hand the house over for somebody else to deal with.
If a voice in your head is telling you that you need someone to buy my house, then let us give you a price!
We will make you a fair, no obligation cash offer (we can give you a number quickly) on your house within 24 hours of receiving your information.
We are homebuyers in Austin, ready to buy even an acre of land quickly. Be sure and fill out the form, there is nothing you can lose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your local county assessor’s office can help you get your house appraised. Or you can wait to get the property under contract and have the seller send out an appraiser.
The most amount of money you can get for your real estate we be listing your place on the MLS. The advantage of working with wholesalers are that you can the property sold faster!
1. Work with an experienced (professionals) real estate agent. 2. Price your home right to sell and make sure its in great condition. 3. Advertise your home aggressively. 4. Be prepared to negotiate.
Housing inventory in Austin, TX has risen dramatically this year and is almost at pre-covid levels. Buyers are even seeing some homeowners reduce the price of their properties on MLS. According to Realtor.com the number of listings in August 2022 is 8,758.
There are 8,816 active listings.
2,026 sales closed in Nov